Chad Heintz: Background & Bio
Chad Heintz is founder and owner of Mpower Web Solutions,
After graduating from CSU, Fullerton, BA: Marketing, Chad has utilized his integrated marketing communications background, business savvy, and a versatile skill set to support a diverse client base covering a variety of projects (short and long-term). Chad works with local and out-of-state self-employed business owners, small to mid-size companies, and even multinational corporations (e.g. HD Supply Solutions, Mazda USA) to help identify and overcome day-to-day “pain points” impacting visibility, revenue generation, and growth.
As a DIGITAL MARKETING & E-COMMERCE ROCKSTAR, Chad offers his expertise working with custom WordPress website theme builders and frameworks, CSS3/HTML5/PHP, as well as creating actionable content and design assets, development and deployment. He is also familiar with installing and configuring 3rd party plugins/widgets (i.e. analytics, email lead generation, responsive sliders, SEO, etc.) to achieve the desired features and functionality (UI/UX) of your new website.
“With the growing number of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and SBOs/SMBs I come across, it is mission critical to know how to connect to and engage with customers through an integrated approach — inbound and outbound marketing — (i.e. Blogs, CRM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing & PPC Campaign Management).” – Chad Heintz, Owner, Mpower Web Solutions
Ultimately, Chad enjoys working with his clients to provide a solutions-driven mindset with every task and project he takes on, no matter the budget or timeline.
Aptitude, Personal Attributes, Soft Skills & Technical Skills
- Approachable, helpful personality; empowering & supportive
- Analytical & critical thinker, active listener with strong observational & training skills
- Business acumen & agility; rapidly adapt to & apply new strategies & tactics
- Creative problem-solving & brain-storming abilities
- Dynamic learner & Forward thinker; rapidly adapt to, apply & teach the use of new technologies
- Strong work ethic with the ability to perform duties beyond expectations
Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & Website Development Software Applications
- Adobe Creative Suite CC – Acrobat DC/Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Digital Marketing Management
- E-Mail Marketing: ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, GetResponse, GoDaddy, MailChimp
- PPC, SEM/SEO: Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics Reports
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo/YouTube.
- Domain/E-Mail/Web Hosting Reseller & Webmaster – Providers, registrars and website builder platforms I’ve worked with include: 1&1, BlueHost, GoDaddy Pro; Enom, Network Solutions, Register.com; Squarespace & Wix.
- E-Commerce Platforms / Payment Processors – Amazon, Big Commerce, eBay, Shopify, Volusion / Authorize.Net, First Data.
- Front-end Development & Testing Tools – Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Google Chrome Code Inspector, Google Search Console/Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Assistant / Frameworks: Avada5 (ThemeFusion), Divi 3 (Elegant Themes), Dynamik-Gen Theme Builder, Genesis/StudioPress Child Themes / Programming: CSS3, HTML5.
- Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio.
Contact Mpower Web Solutions Today!
Have a question about our content management, digital marketing, and web design & maintenance services for your business?